VP - Real Estate Investment Firm
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Michael Page Property & Construction
Looking for Real Estate Investment Professional with Experience working on a Pan European level. German Market experience beneficial.
Our client is a Pan European real estate investor working with both PE & Debt who are looking to hire a VP in London. The VP will support deal execution and origination and on-going asset management of the firms target markets which a strong emphsiis on German markets (Across multi Asset Investment Strategies). The VP will lead their own team as well as provide support to partners within the business.
- The VP will assist with the origination, execution and asset management of Investment opportunities.
- The VP will support the Patners in screening and analysing new investment opportunities and oversee the financial analysis and excel modelling, managing advisors and due diligence work streams.
- The VP will be responsible for the production of the investment committee memorandum and undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
- The VP will assist with the on-going asset management of the firm's real estate portfolios.
- The VP will be exposed to a wide range of real estate deals including those at a corporate and asset level, listed positions and operating businesses.
- Those with experience in both equity and debt financing will be at an advantage.
- Applicants must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1).
- Applicants will ideally have prior experience as an Investment Manager / AVP or VP within a real estate private equity or real estate investor with recent buy-side experience.
- A proven track record of deal execution across the pan European real estate investment market including Germany.
- Those with the ability to originate deals will be an advantage.
- Fluent English & Secondary European Language.
- Investment professionals with exposure to corporate and government restructuring, complex capital structures, and/or asset redevelopment and repositioning will be at an advantage.
- Must demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models - DCF, NPV, IRR etc.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with operating partners.
- Willing to work across European markets.
- Applicants will be highly motivated to develop a career within the real estate private equity market.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required along with the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transnational or project team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint)
Competitive Salary & Excellent Bonus Scheme (80% 150%) Carry on offer & Good Benefits
Michael Page Property and Construction