Senior Analyst - Inorganics
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are currently looking for a Senior Inorganic Analyst to join a leading life sciences company based in the Manchester area.
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing other analyst's work within the inorganic - environmental department. You will need to have significant scientific knowledge across multiple analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Inorganic Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the running of the company's designated instrument, calibration, quality control, data processing and system suitability recording. You will be required to take the lead on reporting results and running investigations for PT schemes. You will need to have a strong inorganic chemistry background.
2. As the Senior Inorganic Analyst, you will also be required to review SOP QC charts, manage KPI's and re-test management and documentation. You'd also be required to train analysts in SOP's and help perform training needs within the lab.
3. You'd be required to take the lead in method development and validation as and when required, trouble shoot and maintenance of instruments and perform technical checking of results.
4. You are required to communicate and liaise with both internal laboratory staff, sample preparation staff, the customer services team as well as external customers, with input into technical discussions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Inorganic Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
2. Significant practical experience with wet chemistry techniques and some management / supervisory experience.
3. You will also need to have good knowledge of quality systems.
Key Words: Senior Analyst | Inorganic | Wet Chemistry | Inorganic | Quality | Supervisor | Team Leader | Environmental | Analytical Technique | SOP | Instrumentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Adria Solutions Ltd
Euler Hermes Services UK Limited