QC Laboratory Technician
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Kelly Services
- Testing products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user
- Utilising a variety of techniques: HPLC, GC, dissolution testing, Wet Chemistry and automated equipment to perform analysi
- Ensuring the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCLP, GMP and SHE
- Working knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques
- Minimum of BSc in a relevant scientific discipline; ideally chemistry, analytical chemistry or similar
- At least 6 months industry experience in an chemical analytical function; preferably using Wet Chemistry techniques, HPLC, GC and dissolution testing
- Understanding of GLP and GMP standards
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, with interviews being held within the next week. Please apply now to avoid missing out!
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
The One Group
Just Recruitment Solutions Limited