Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Camino Partners Ltd
Do you want work for an international award-winning brand that are leading players within their field? How does joining an established business that are passionate about the development and welfare for their employees' sound? Would you thrive in a position where you'll be an integral part of the business?
I am currently working with an award-winning international recruitment business that are currently looking to hire an HR Advisor. Reporting into a highly knowledgeable and personable HR Director, you will be responsible for assisting the business with achieving its exciting growth plans by providing companywide HR support and advise to deliver outstanding performance as well as mentoring and supporting an HR Coordinator within the People Team.
- Identify areas for improvement within the HR function and assist with solutions to enhance the HR offering companywide including; creating an updated UK and US HR Handbook. Partnering with Management, Admin and Talent Acquisition teams to improve processes such as new starts, onboarding and leaver documents, employee records, diversity reporting, gender pay reporting and competitor benchmarking.
- HR support to the Management teams on a wide range of HR issues, including company policy, employment legislation and performance management.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees to discuss confidential matters or grievances.
- Manage, develop and mentor the HR Coordinator, who will assist you with the delivery of your role.
- Lead, manage and support critical people projects as specified by the Board; career roadmap redesign, performance management redesign, succession planning, benefits & wellbeing offering and improving engagement and retention metrics.
- Proven HR experience in a recruitment, sales or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and improving a HR function.
- An expert knowledge on UK Employment Law; US equivalent would be desirable.
- Capable and passionate about working in a fast-paced, project led environment.
- An energetic and professional approach.
- A problem-solver with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.