Sales Office Administrator
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Star Tissue UK Ltd
An exciting position has become available for a Sales Office Administrator to join a fast expanding business based in Blackburn.
We are a major supplier of hygiene paper products in the UK and Ireland. We have a very strong reputation in the industry for providing exceptional customer service and value for money, whilst adhering to the highest ethical and environmental standards. Recently we were nominated as the Top 1000 companies to Inspire Britain and Europe by the London Stock Exchange.
Due to continued expansion we have a full time role for an experienced Sales office Administrator reporting directly to the office manager, your role as the Sales Office Administrator will be to process sales orders, manage incoming calls, and provide administrative support to the field sales team. The main duties will include:
- Setting up new customers on the system.
- Checking and processing orders through on SAP
- Act as our front line Customer Services Advisor dealing with problems and complaints
- Interaction via email and phone
- Providing regular updates to customers on the progress of their orders.
- Resolving client issues and arranging collections and deliveries with couriers
- Inputting data into databases
- Sending out samples and product information to customers
- Identify and improve key areas in the sales process.
- Building relationships with existing customers and maximizing revenue
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software
- Proven experience as a Business/Office Administrator, Receptionist or similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities including making phone calls and liaising with customers/suppliers.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A positive and resourceful attitude to work is imperative
- The ability to work on numerous tasks at any one time and deal with the pressure of a busy, fast paced work environment.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take responsibility for certain office processes.
The successful candidate will ideally have approx. 2 years experience in a similar working environment.
This role is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Friday. Full time and Permanent.
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
£18k - £19k (Dependent Upon Experience)
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd