Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by X4 Group
Job title: R&D Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced R&D Manager at a rapidly expanding company based in Cambridgeshire, offering competitive benefits. The R&D Manager u will be responsible for helping lead a team of analytical chemists to develop and improve robust methods, to regulatory guidelines.
R&D Manager Role:
- Research and develop new methods - primarily LCMS and GCMS based methods.
- Validate new and existing methods to ISO 17025 guidelines.
- Lead, develop and sustainably grow teams in the Laboratory.
- Be the focal point of the department for knowledge on pesticides and equipment.
- Provide guidance to the team to ensure that the department can provide expertise in the latest techniques.
- Ensuring delivery of analysis in accordance with the testing requirements.
R&D Manager Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's or higher
- BS in Chemistry or related field.
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Working in a food related environment on pesticides
- Significant experience of chromatography / mass spec: LCMSMS, GC (MS and MSMS), Method development / validation / trouble shooting.
- Although you will not have any direct line reports, you will be expected to demonstrate leadership capabilities and operational management.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced R&D Manager that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £30-£39,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Horizon Search & Selection Ltd