Recruitment Consultant (No recruitment experience needed)
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by three60 recruitment
Our client is a successful and growing recruitment consultancy working within the construction sector.
Spacious offices with fantastic spaces within, an energetic environment and team spirit that pushes consultants to their full potential. The perfect setting for a competitive team player with a hunger for success!
No experience in recruitment is needed but a proven success in a direct sales role is essential.
- Recruiting candidates within the construction sector across a number of locations
- Interviewing your candidates and guiding them through the recruitment process
- Attending client meetings and partaking in pitches to gain new clientel
- Lead generation to open up the opportunity for new partnerships with construction companies
- Working towards set targets and building up your pipeline
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 6 months or more in a direct sales roles that involved selling any kind of product, service etc. This can include Door to door, fundraising, telesales, B2B sales, Phone shop and IT/Technology sales (Retail experience will not be sufficient for this role)
- Be driven, have demonstrated the ability to sell and have excellent knowledge of the sales industry
- Be business minded, target driven and confident speaking to candidates and clients alike
- Have a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle (Those without cannot be considered for this role)
The package on offer:
- Basic salary of up to £25k
- Uncapped commission, excellent bonus structure and pay reviews based on personal achievements
- Exciting incentives for top performers including tailored prizes, Team days away, hospitality events and much more
- Great progression for successful consultants
- Training tailored to the consultant based on how they learn best