Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Cameron James
Role Title: HR manager
Contact: 5 month contract (potential to go permanent)
I have recently partnered with a leading and internationally known organisation based in Manchester. My client is looking for a HR Manager for a 5 month contract, with strong potential of the role going permanent.
- Ensure that the group has the appropriate policies and processes in place to enable the efficient and legal operation of the business and that these are effectively communicated and adopted by the regions.
- Support and be the lead for the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems ensuring that the data held is accurate and up to date and reporting is consistent and timely.
- Provide support to the Group HR Director in the development and delivery of core projects within the HR strategic plan.
- Provide support to other HR managers or HR projects on an "as required" basis as directed by the Group HR Director
- Maintain the HR web/information pages both on the intranet and Internet
- Support the Group HR Director in the definition and dissemination of the central principles of HR polices and procedures.
This role would be really good for an experienced HR professional looking for a high volume role. The ideal candidate would be immediately available. If you are interested in this role please contact me. . .
Michael Page Human Resources