Resource Management Co-ordinator
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Adecco UK Limited
Are you an excellent multi-tasker?
Do you thrive in a busy environment?
We are delighted to be recruiting for a reputable company based in the Devises area. This is a 3 month temporary role with the possibility for it to be longer. The client is looking for a strong administrator to work in their busy team.
Core hours will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, but the company offers flexi time.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the Resource Management team, and to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly.
Duties will include:
* Ensure smooth running of resources and maintain routine planning,
* Identify staffing issues across a variety of departments,
* Provide support for spontaneous and pre-planned events,
* Administrative duties including answering telephone calls, diary management etc.
The Successful candidate:
* High level of attention to detail
* Previous experience in HR is ideal
* Ability to problem solve and come to solutions
* Good communication skills both verbal and written,
* Ability to prioritise work
If you are immediately available to start work and can travel to Devises, please apply with your CV.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer that act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy