PA/ EA - Oil & Gas
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Office Angels
** An EXCITING opportunity has come available for a hardworking and driven candidate looking for a PA/EA role within the Oil & Gas sector**
JOB ROLE: PA/ EA *Graduate
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
COMPANY: Oil & Gas
HOURS: 9:00am to 6:00pm
SALARY: £37,000 - £40,000
LOCATION: West end
CULTURE: Professional, corporate and friendly
BENEFITS: Pension, Medical Insurance, Travel & Dental Insurance, Bonus, Holiday
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assisting with paper work, including drafting, revising and processing with emails and documents within internal colleagues and external clients;
- Responsible for Management's diary management including the coordination of meetings, arranging diaries and schedules, completion of visa application forms;
- Welcoming clients and guests
- Collecting data and supporting information which will enable Managers to complete projects/ deals. Participating in meetings as and when required.
Management of Expatriate Housing
- Assisting expatriates to search properties, from viewing flats on behalf of colleagues to negotiating contracts with landlords or agencies;
- Maintaining relationships with local agencies, reviewing and assessing agencies performance;
- Processing payment for deposit, first-month rent, fees etc., and requesting of standing order from Financial Department;
- Helping expatriates to deal with property issues after their move and to renew or terminate contracts, and sorting all relevant paperwork; and
- Arranging tenancy cleaning, checking out and negotiating the return of maximum deposit amount after tenancy ends.
Staff Socials and Company activities
- Planning and facilitating corporate team building activities and formulating budget;
- Handing logistics to make corporate team building activities possible, such as advertising, managing inventory and budget, purchasing gifts or prizes, motivating volunteers or employees and coordinating transportation;
- Processing of invoices, keeping all records and Integrative filing up to date.
- Any ad-hoc issues that occur including but not limited to covering office management duties and responsibilities when necessary
- Dealing with delegation requirements and needs
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment
- Smart and professional appearance and manner
- Methodical, organised and reliable
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Friendly and a natural team player
- Excellent communication skills including professional telephone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a relevant role
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to the below email quoting reference: in the JD/TRP/PA/10
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy