Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by The Recruitment Business
Our client, one of the UK's Leading Retailers are seeking UX & Product Designers to join their forward-thinking Experience Design team. Their teams include a mixture of Researchers, UX Designers, UI Designers, Product Designers, System Engineers & Product Managers. As a Company they always take a collaborative approach to create the best possible products and services for their customers and employees, and are all responsible for driving the company's values through a customer-centric, evidence-based design that will be used by millions!
Supplying great customer experience is one of this client's biggest goals and they are very much recognised for this within the Industry. They now want to achieve even greater things by improving their digital experience - which is where you come in! As a UX Designer within the team, you will lead the UX Research process to challenge, expand, and improve on all their existing services and run this through to the creation of design concepts across their products.
You'll be responsible for designing integrated digital experiences as well as products and services across websites, apps, in-store digital displays and self-service machines, and tools used by their employees. You will be expected to approach design inclusively and use insights and evidence to back-up your ideas. In return, you'll have the opportunity to create and improve digital products, touchpoints, services and brands across all avenues of the client's offerings from retail all the way through to finance, in a business that's dedicated to changing the evolution of how we shop!
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience working on the whole life-cycle of a Product from initial research stages all the way through to final UI design with evidence and/or case studies to support this.
• Solid experience as a Product, UX or UI Designer working with either inhouse or agency side on big brands preferably within a retail environment.
• Experience working on customer focused products.
• Confident using insights (quant or qual) to discover and define and using usability testing to validate in using insights (quant or qual) to discover and define and using usability testing to validate.
• Experience working in collaboration with Product Owners, UX Designers and Engineers in agile environments, using testing methods to validate your work and surface the voice of the customer
• Expert skills with the latest Adobe product suite, Sketch and rapid prototyping tools
• Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centered experience design, including comprehensive awareness of new platforms and technologies
This company has fantastic benefits that includes flexible working, annual bonuses, discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, holiday buying, season ticket loan and much more!
If you're excited by the ever-changing landscape of how people shop and work and want to join an innovative team at a pivotal time in its growth, then we would love to hear from you!
TUI in the UK
JV Recruitment Ltd
First Achieve Ltd
The Co-Operative Bank
The Body Shop
TUI in the UK