Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Interaction Recruitment
Role Title: Technical Administrator
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm (Monday-Friday)
Salary: Up to £21,000
Interaction Recruitment, Northampton are pleased to be working alongside our well-established Wellingborough based client. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration for all machinery. You will be proficient on MS Office and Google Sheets, have willingness to learn and develop and be results orientated.
- Assist the Technical Support Coordinator to provide the best possible customer service.
- Contact customers in the event of hire equipment being returned damaged and provide accurate information to the customer in a formatted and professional manner.
- Administrate the movement of equipment in and out of the UK fleet. Infleet and Defleet.
- Update equipment test information and assist in the scheduling of engineers to perform examinations before expiry. LOLER
- Maintain the machine history files, electronic or paper based to provide accurate information.
- Assist in the Purchase of spares and equipment using the group computer system
- Maintain a clean, and safe work area, adhere to best practice safety procedures.
- Adhere to GDPR regulations.
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional interactions with customers;
For immediate consideration, please submit your up to date CV. Interaction Recruitment, Northampton - Naomi Penn.
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
McCarthy Recruitment Ltd
UK Consumer Panels