Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Capita
Becoming a Training Administrator with Capita
Capita are looking for a Training Administrator to provide first line support to customers via email and telephone ensuring that all KPI's and SLA's are met or exceeded. You will also be responsible for arranging training events and various course administration duties across the site.
What you will do:
- Maintain customer service standards by answering all phone calls and emails promptly
- Book training rooms/source venues and schedule all training courses, trainers and equipment. Ensuring that training materials are received at the venue.
- Logging all Incidents into the system, where applicable and to escalate any problems/potential issues to line management.
- Make bookings for professional qualifications.
- Ensure that all data provided is accurately uploaded onto the customer portal including learner records.
- Maintain an up to date personal development plan
Your skills and experiences will include:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Managing difficult conversations and difficult decisions.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong Customer Service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adaptable to change.
- Organised, motivated and driven.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
We Are SSG
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited