Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Block Recruit
We're a well-established, growing brand with an expanding and diverse portfolio and a wealth of
Experience in the property market. We operate nationally and offer our clients a comprehensive management service covering all aspects of Property Management. We're now looking for the next member of our team, a Legal Administrator in Shrewsbury.
Our team is important to us. With this in mind, we'll value you and help you get to where you want to be. As we've said, we're a large well-established brand, so there are many doors to be opened. You'll have the nice balance of working within a smaller team but have the much larger brand there offering stability, variety and the knowing of being part of something bigger.
We're now looking for our next team member in the capacity of a Legal Administrator. As the ideal candidate for this role, you'll come from a strong administration background, and ideally with some law experience, to assistant the Shrewsbury offices Branch Manager to provide administrative, conveyancing and communication support. A background in the property industry would also be beneficial but the key to this role is high levels of organisation, attention to detail and a can-do attitude. Your role will include the below duties:
- Support Property and Branch Managers in relation to a range of Landlord, Tenant and Property related advice
- Keeping accurate records and management information in order to assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports
- Collating information relating to compliance activities and producing reports
- Assisting with the review and implementation of procedural documentation
- Assisting internal colleagues (Property Managers, Branch Managers and Senior Management) in respect of compliance, complaints and liability claims
- Assisting other team members with any admin or specialist aspects of their work
This is a great opportunity to get into the world of Property Management whilst utilising a legal background and skill set! A new challenge with a company that can support you in your career…
Get in touch today for more information on this career expanding opportunity!
Contact: Jamie Barker
West Bromwich Commercial
Grafton Nicholls Ltd