Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Elevate Resourcing
A demanding position where previous experience of multiple line project management is key. This demanding role requires an individual with impeccable organisation, presentation and communication skills who can illustrate their experience in multitasking and administrative 'cradle to grave project management'.
- Brief work into Production Studios using the Company Management Information System (MIS), demonstrating meticulous attention to detail on briefs and ensuring that the Internal Studio team has all the information including usable files they need for jobs.
- Responsible for prioritising workload and effectively managing your time.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner, allowing for effective use of Internal Studio resource.
- Chase and take ownership for ensuring your tasks are completed through the MIS workflow on time and as planned. Prioritise and communicate back to on-site Account Managers.
- Manage projects status ensuring these are updated continuously during the day as tasks evolve to maintain visibility of project status.
- Work with the Creative Artwork Team and Studio manager to ensure that range reviews are carried out on all ranges.
- Manage the approval of photography, artwork and repro to ensure KPIs are met.
- To hold weekly team meetings including forward loading information and communicate team concerns and solutions effectively, escalating to the appropriate departments and people where required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience gained from retail / FMCG markets or print / packaging would be advantageous.
- Project Management skills and experience preferable.
- Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- PC literate - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Java.
- Experience of industry web-based MIS briefing and approval systems.
- Knowledge of print or repro beneficial.
For a more detailed job description please calor email your CV details along with salary expectations
All applicants for this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing must be eligible to work in the UK.