Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Office Angels
School Office Administrator
Do you have school office experience? Do you enjoy working as part of a team in a school office environment? Are you immediately available for a new role?
We have a Temporary position for a School Administrator to join our established client based in Strood. Your responsibilities will include:
- SIMS data input
- Inputting absence data
- Record and monitor payments and receipts for school fund
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to queries from parents, teachers and students
- Scanning and filing
- General Administration tasks
Personal Attributes and Skills required:
- Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and welcoming telephone manner
- The ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
If successful, you would start immediately. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy