Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Ipsus Technologies Ltd
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer provides technical services that support data and voice communications systems with the goal of maintaining a highly reliable communications systems.The ideal candidate will have previous experience in managing enterprise infrastructure and proven ability to ensure high levels of voice and network availability. This is a hands-on position the candidate must have the ability to handle multiple functions simultaneously and independently.
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Design and execute plans to remediate voice and network risks and outages
- Provide technical expertise and problem resolution for escalated requests
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation of policies, processes and procedures
- Manage deployment of infrastructure voice and network technologies consistent with corporate standards
- Lead advanced troubleshooting efforts on voice, video and network infrastructure.
- Work with technologies that include, but are not limited to, Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, Contact Center Express (Unified CCX), Cisco ISR43xx configuration, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Expertise with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco Unity Connections
- Expertise with Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service & Jabber
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a high workload environment
- 5+ years' experience in a Cisco network architecture, engineering and support role with experience in network design, implementation and support of large Enterprise networks.
- Third Level Degree or related IT qualification
- Cisco certifications preferred CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE