Resource Coordinator - Resource Manager - Workforce Coordinator - Reso
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by CTS
Resource Coordinator - Resource Manager - Workforce Coordinator - Resource Analyst - Permanent - London - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits - Rapidly growing ServiceNow Partner
We have a really exciting opportunity to join a market leading ServiceNow partner who in 18 months have grown by 500%. With offices in both London and Amsterdam and over 40 + projects starting & completing every month we are not in need of a designated resource manager who can take charge of 17 current consultants with budget and demand to triple the team to 51 before the end of 2019.
This role includes:
- Creation of workforce plans enabling our client to achieve commercial targets whilst ensuring client success.
- Planning for the right consultants with the right skillsets including ensuring the right training and development plans are in place to be at the right place at the right time.
- Efficiently scheduling the resources whilst juggling multiple requirements and ensuring client satisfaction will be the measure of success.
- This role acts as trusted advisor to operational leaders, incorporating multiple inputs, and managing constraints, to ensure our consulting business delivers the most desirable outcome for the enterprise.
The activities consist of the following areas:
- Scheduling staff in the workforce management system (HubPlanner)
- Driving recruitment plans to ensure the correct level of resource is available. Including:
- Arranging interviews with candidates
- Organising skills assessment as required
- Developing a skills Matrix and a consultant development plan around it to cover the needs of the business
- Development and delivery of weekly/monthly reporting
- Working with the Delivery Manager to ensure accurate forecasting of requirements
- Managing the day to day relationship with recruitment agencies
Job Title: Resource Manager
Location: London or Amsterdam
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 + Benefits + healthcare