Customer Experience Specialist
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Better Placed Recruitment
Customer Experience Specialist/Executive
£30k - £45k per annum plus car allowance and flexible benefits scheme
My client is an online challenger bank who provides an easily accessible credit and debit solutions for SMEs and start-ups, which often get a raw deal from high street banks.
Reporting into the Customer Engagement Manager, we are looking for a candidate who is experienced in managing the customer journey from an online, operational perspective.
This role is responsible for identifying underlying customer-impacting issues, and ensuring the Voice of Customer is consistently upheld from the initial point of contact until resolution and ongoing support.
About the role:
- Identifying gaps in the customer journey, making recommendations for improvements.
- Monitoring online sites (e.g. social media, online chat) and escalating any issues that impact customers.
- Managing escalated customer incidents through to completion by liaising with relevant servicing teams.
- Proactively seeking data and feedback from other teams to improve customer journeys/customer experience.
- Updating customer journey documentation and recommending improvements.
- Continuously identifying customer impacting and servicing improvements, communicating these to the relevant teams.
- Gathering customer feedback through creating and distributing customer surveys and analysing results.
- Reviewing social media touch-points, analysing data, creating and implementing action plans.
- Maintaining compliance and best practice across social media.
- Publishing customer experience improvement reports.
- Maintaining product and training materials, ensuring these are kept up to date.
- Championing the voice of customer at all times through insight activities and acting on these.
- Producing ad-hoc communications related to product and servicing issues as needed.
- You must have a previous background in the operational side of customer service - e.g. customer journey management, customer experience **PLEASE NOTE**: This role is NOT a contact centre role, but more technical and operational, relating to all of the back-end process that supports customer experience.
- A background in a customer centric marketing or operational role
- Proven cross-functional stakeholder management skills - working with technical, marketing, operational and customer-facing teams.
- Project-orientated approach and/or background in relation to customer experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- An analytical, methodical approach.
- Proven experience in updating process and customer journey documentation.