Social Media Insights Analyst - Social Marketing Agency
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Speckled Frog
This thriving Social Marketing Agency - part of a larger integrated communications group - is looking to hire a new Social Media Insights Analyst to join its close-knit, friendly and rapidly growing (due to a bunch of recent new business wins) Planning & Insights team. This team is a crucial part of the agency's success, with all of their work backed by unparalleled social insights.
In this role as a Social Media Insights Analyst, you'll be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients (across sectors such as FMCG, Govt, Finance, Pharma, Travel & Property).
This Social Media Insights Analyst role would suit a candidate with a naturally curious, inquisitive mind, who enjoys problem-solving and understanding why people do the things they do. An interest in data is an absolute must, with a specific interest in social media data. Previous experience using social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch etc.) is preferable.
Social Media Insights Analyst - Role & Responsibilities:
- Using third-party and proprietary social analytics tools to generate analysis
- Analysing large, complex datasets to create actionable insights
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media
- Continuing to proactively learn and develop your skill set as an Analyst
- Participation in client meetings and presentations
Social Media Insights Analyst - Qualities & Skills:
- Solid agency experience in a social media role
- Some experience of working with data and looking for insights (and making the complicated simple!)
- A knowledge of the marketing environment and wider culturally-relevant issues
- An understanding of the digital and social media landscape, emerging trends & platforms
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours and mindsets
- A high degree of logic, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you're a bit of social-media-marketing whizz, who enjoys working with data and insights, and your are looking for a new opportunity as a Social Insights Analyst, then please get in touch and apply today!
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Kantar Group Limited
Viacom International Media Networks