Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by TeamBradley
Our client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package, with the opportunity to grow within the company. Currently they are looking for an outstanding Manufacturing Engineer. Dedicated to excellence this client will consider relocation for candidates.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for production area standards and production methods.
- Create fixture and tool requirements, design special tooling and acquire tooling and equipment
- Provide document manufacturing methods, workplace layouts and flow charts
- Assist teams with production problems and work environment improvement
- Develop processes, methods, tooling and process controls for new products
- Support production through assembly method recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with machining, welding, metal fabrication, painting and assembly
- Excellent ability to execute plans and communicate directives
- Presentation skills with the ability to meet the intended audience
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact Team Bradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.