IT Architect - Web Applications
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by TeamBradley
An international distributor of specialty products is collaborating with TeamBradley to find an IT Architect - Web Applications.
Being one of the largest distributors, their clients range vastly and they have multiple locations throughout the US. The IT Architect - Web Applications will be responsible for architecting business solutions within the web application portfolio and ensuring designs are in compliance with architectural standards.
- Architect web applications including: E-commerce, mobile, salesforce and SharePoint 365
- Determine best practices including compliance of architectural standards and production control
- Create technical vision for team and support developers and designers
- Perform application development and evaluations
- Develop disaster recovery solutions
- Update technologies and stay current on trends
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ Years of IT experience.
- 2+ Years of architectural design experience.
- Experience in application development using Office365.
- Pluses: salesforce development, E-commerce web applications, Agile development and design of mobile web applications.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
Opportunity ID# JS13042 IT Architect - Web Applications
LOCATION: Irving, TX area