Sales and Credit Administrator
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Horizon Search & Selection Ltd
We are currently seeking an efficient and professional administrator for our client based at their site on the Science Park in Cambridge. Initially this role is offered as a 9 Month maternity Cover Contract.
The company are an impressive technical manufacturing company who develop piezoelectric inkjet technologies and industrial printheads for many industrial markets around the world.
Working within the Sales department, the purpose of this position is to provide administration support to the sales teams working all over the world. Also to provide Credit Control administration support to the sales admin team and accounts team.
This role is a fixed term contract providing maternity cover until September 2019 however this may be extended for a further period.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of leads and enquiries using Salesforce (CRM system)
- Assist sales in the collation and maintenance of opportunity/ forecasting processes
- Working with the sales team to create and issue up to date quotations
- Managing customer sales orders and organising shipment notifications
- Manage and drive case resolution throughout Global sales and support for customer base
- Liaising with the internal logistics teams to ensure orders are shipped and on time, in full, and with the relevant documentation
- Requesting pre-payment of orders from customers or facilitate resolution with the finance team for order approval
- Maintain and action dept. for the assigned customer base in a timely and accurate manner
- Frequent review of the order book to identify future orders where credit issues will prevent shipment
- Managing the front office Returns of Material Approval system
Working within a busy and supported team environment, this important role requires candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience within an internal sales administration or customer service role
- Some previous knowledge of working with a CRM system
- Intermediate capabilities with MS Excel
- Ideally also previous experience of working within an organisation with cross-functional teams in an international environment
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please dont hesitate to get in touch with us via email to request specific feedback on your application.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter as well as Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs as well as company and industry company news!
Horizon Search & Selection Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited