Nurse Manager - Emergency Department (RN #)
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Relode LLC
Licenses & Certifications:
ACLS, BLS, PALS, RN, TX License
Years of Experience:
Relocation assistance, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company:
We are affiliated with several nursing schools and three medical schools, and was the first hospital in Texas named a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, receiving the award three times.
24 hour accountability for a unit area. The major responsibilities are in providing leadership and communication, monitoring the work environment, assuring quality, managing the fiscal budget, managing human resources and ensuring the delivery of competent clinical practice.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Work for a Magnet Designated facility
Top Must Haves:
2. Licensed RN in the state of TX
3. 3yrs of clinical experience and 3yrs of progressive management experience
Keyphrases: critical care medicine jobs, emergency room nursing jobs, emergency room nurse jobs, emergency room technician jobs, emergency room triage jobs, er nurse jobs, er tech jobs, er nursing jobs, er triage jobs, er technician jobs
Memorial Hermann Health System
American Medical Response
Houston Methodist Hospital
University of Texas Medical Branch