Senior Security Vulnerabilities Engineer
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Security Vulnerabilities Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for continuous monitoring for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations across multiple environments, and technologies. These include local and cloud infrastructure, databases, endpoints, and others.
Provide subject matter expertise in Vulnerability and Compliance Scanning for on-prem and cloud Infrastructure, as well as enhanced vulnerability analysis and contextual feedback to support the resolution of discovered vulnerabilities and facilitate risk awareness. In this role, the candidate will deploy and administer various scanning solutions or automations to ensuring completeness and maintain scan coverage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years hands-on experience, working with security tools and performing vulnerability, and compliance scanning
- Must have expert knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, and cloud technologies
- Must have advanced knowledge in networking and databases
- Must have solid understanding of deploying and maintaining scanning infrastructure
- Must be proficient with Scripting languages - Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Experience leading projects and initiatives
- Required certifications: CISSP, AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure