Consumer Marketing Director - GTM (B2C, Contract, London)
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Project People
Consumer Marketing Director - GTM (B2C)
London (Long Term Contract)
A global Telecoms Company, who operate in more than 175 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Consumer Marketing Director to join their Marketing Department on an interim basis. This role covers an entire programme of work across the WEU region, so previous Project/Programme Management experience is required.
Experience of working in a Consumer Marketing role either in-house or via an agency is essential.
- Lead the management of cross-marketing programmes/projects
- Setup project teams and align them on programmes (objectives, deliverables, timelines, key milestones)
- Owner of the programme management framework (regular reviews, alerts, risks, issues, corrective actions, reporting, dashboards, management of the project team)
- Responsible for special projects handed over by the Senior Management for Western Europe
- Builds strong relationships with WEU/local senior managers to get buy-in and achieve the agreed target.
- Experience in/Project Programme Management using world-Class methodologies (Prince2, Agile)
- Marketing experience in Telecommunication or Consumer industries is essential (Retail/FMCG/Electronics etc.)
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams and/or agencies
- Familiar or experienced with product GTM program and process
- Experienced presenter & public speaker with sound record of inspiring teams, customers, agencies
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and coordination capability
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to (see below) today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.