*Senior Recruitment Consultant - Great Benefits*
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Developing new business with existing and new clients
- Keen end to end recruitment process knowledge
- Developing strategic plans for large accounts
- A skilled negotiator with both client and candidates
- Ability to mentor or manage junior consultants
- Ability to be client facing and proficient in gathering role requirements
- Strong ability to use direct recruitment methods, with social media sourcing, advertising, headhunting
- Ability to manage pipeline of passive candidates and upcoming roles
- Develop your solid lead base of relevant prospective clients and candidates
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Onsite Gym
- Achievable salary uplifts ran as incentives
- Uncapped commission and bonuses
- Tailored promotion targets aligned to consultants ideal career path
- Win extra days holiday, ran as a quarterly incentive
- Access to our Personal Development Pillar (up to director level) where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual as an aside to your on the job training.
- Access to industry-leading on the job training, whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips, individual weekly incentives run by teams
- Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
- Use of the wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
- Tech schemes
- Eye Care Schemes
- Healthcare Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Mortgage savings support
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our .NET offering focussing on the midlands patch, due to the recent success of this niche the team is rapidly expanding and requires an experienced consultants to take part in driving this forward.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we've been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Senior Biller. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won't be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.