Internal Communication Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Computer Futures - London & S.E(Permanent and Contract)
I am currently looking for someone to deliver the Internal communication and build a brand around information security in a leading global Law firm.
As a Security Awareness Specialist you will help improve Information Security awareness by building the internal brand of the Information Security Group as well as developing security training and content for all areas of the international firm.
With offices in major cities including London, Leeds, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham, you will have your choice of where to work. Salary from £45-55k based on experience
You will be responsible for:
- Designing information security awareness programmes
- Develop innovative ways to communicate with the firms employees in an engaging way
- Maintaining a portfolio of security awareness material
- Support assurance and governance activities to better promote security culture
- Working with key 3rd parties to ensure that the firm's information security culture is Embedded within the services provided
- Own the ISG relationship with HR and IT learning teams as well as internal risk teams for security awareness.
- Ensure that the firm's security awareness programme meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements
- Structure and maintain this program to be long term, so the firm is not just changing behaviours but also security culture
- Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure security awareness
You will have:
- Expertise in planning and delivering awareness programmes
- Experience of marketing and promoting an internal brand
- Knowledge of information/cyber security and its impact on companies
- Knowledge of the legal industry would be beneficial
- Learning & development certification
- Ability to deliver in a global organisation with different cultural challenges
- Must have a pro-active approach
- Must have a methodical troubleshooting method
- Initiative and ability to work under time constraints
- The ability to cope with multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Organised and self-motivated
If you would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy