Senior Recruiter/Account Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Concept Resourcing
To deliver an exceptional recruitment service to key clients of Concept Resourcing. To achieve personal placement targets and assist the team in exceeding company sales targets through identifying, approaching and developing successful relationships with clients and candidates.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to qualify the client requirements and associated resource plan
- Building relationships with the Hiring Manager community to deliver an exceptional recruitment service over the phone and face to face
- Taking role briefings and agreeing hiring plans and timescales with managers
- Sourcing candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards, database searching, candidate referrals from existing and growing network and on-line advertising, as well as other sourcing channels
- Appropriately prioritising of vacancies and work load and working to customer SLA's
- Developing and managing recruitment campaigns and candidate open days where appropriate
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for submission
- Coordinating the negotiation of offers with successful candidates
- Performing customer satisfaction reviews with clients to ensure service levels and ratios are above expectation
- Experience of managing 2nd tier IT suppliers
- Monitor and report recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use of Concept pro-proformas in the recruitment process
- Ensure all candidate and client information is accurately recorded into our recruitment software
- Ensure client processes are accurately followed including reference checking and verifying employment history
- Identifying sales opportunities to grow revenue within key accounts
- You will have experience of working successfully as an IT recruitment consultant or Account Manager
- You will be expected to work in a fast paced environment delivering to various demanding roles so being able to work under pressure effectively and efficiently is important.
- You will also have the ability to use pro-active sourcing techniques to approach and build relationships with 'passive' candidates.
- You should be able to demonstrate consistent achievement and targets and have a drive to succeed
- You should be able to demonstrate successfully working and growing relationships at C-level.
- Previous experience of Bullhorn and Broadbean would highly advantageous
Reporting to: Managing Consultant
What we offer:
- Hours: 8:30 am - 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 - 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role
- Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped Commission
- Career Progression: Principal Account Manager - Account Director
- Incentives: Monthly and quarterly awards including, gift vouchers, lunch club events, Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Amazing city break to; Barcelona, Madrid, Ibiza and Dubai.
Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's leading independent recruitment companies and has been providing specialist recruitment solutions to a wide range of national businesses since 2000. Working alongside some of the most recognised brands across the IT, engineering and commercial sectors we are Investors in People accredited and certified to ISO 9001 quality standard.
We're committed to building long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. It's this commitment that enables us to help our clients with more than just filling current vacancies. As a true recruitment partner, we support clients with building and delivering their recruitment strategy so they can develop an effective, flexible workforce that solves their business challenges now and in the future.