Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Hudson IT (Scotland)
Hudson's client are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team, based within their Head Office in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role requires someone who has lots of creative ideas and design flair, and some design experience.
Working as part of the wider Marketing team you will work with the team and other departments to deliver a variety of collateral for product launches, events and marketing campaigns. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects across the whole creative process, from concept through to print ready artwork or digital completion.
- Managing the creation, maintenance and translations of all product datasheets using our product databases.
- Overseeing the company brand and style guides, providing guidance on use when applicable.
- Creating product packaging for new products when necessary.
- Creating booth graphics that will be printed and installed on our booth at tradeshows.
- Take product photography that will be used to market new and existing products. This may on occasion include company photography where applicable.
- Produce other promotional graphics and literature to support product launches and day to day activities.
- Assist with management of the website (external and internal) when the Web Administrator is out of the office
- Liaise and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- Educated to degree level (ideally)
- You'll be a detailed artworker for print and digital, with the ability to take projects from initial concept through to final print ready/digital files
- Have strong knowledge of the design process from start to finish.
- Have an eye for detail, including typography, colour, layout, photography and branding.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Know your way around a PC and be fully literate in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office. Some experience in WordPress would also be of benefit.
- Have a passion for print and digital design, plus have excellent artworking skills.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, extremely well organised, reliable and eager to learn.
- Work well under pressure, without compromising on quality, in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and capable of communicating with people at all levels
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.