Executive Chef 3
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Sodexo
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve. We have an exceptional career opportunity for an Executive Chef to lead our culinary team at Wesley Medical Center located in Wichita, KS. This position supports that mission by providing safe, wholesome and innovative food to our patients, customers (retail and Catering) as well as hospital employees in a variety of settings.
Reporting to our General Manager, you will lead the culinary team and will plan, organize and manage the daily food production in this hospital. Our Executive Chef will be responsible for managing the culinary operations for all food outlets including patient dining, café and catering services. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily food production including production planning and controls
- Ensuring Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality
- Labor and food cost controls and compliance
- Menu development and inventory management
- Food cost management
Qualifications for the Executive Chef include prior culinary management experience in a high volume healthcare environment, strong food production planning management and food cost management experience, computer literacy, full HACCP knowledge and ServSafe certification. Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today!
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Axiom Healthcare Services