Onsite Service Account Manager - Ft Walton Beach, FL
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by UnitedHealth Group
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The purpose of Onsite Service Account Manager is to delight our customers by resolving their issues through fast and accurate problem identification. Resolution may include routing to the appropriate team member when applicable, providing updates to open issues to the member / customer and communicating resolution after any additional research is completed.
Positions in this function are responsible for first - level response and resolution of issues with members and customer. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to assigned client membership base.
This is not a telecommute opportunity.
- Serve as the onsite liaison to a complex customer providing first level response and resolution of issues for both members and customer
- Quickly and accurately identify and assess member / customer issues and resolve the issues real - time
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Investigate claim and / or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customer
- Provide feedback to team members regarding improvement opportunities
- Provide expertise and face to face customer service support to members and customer
- Quickly establish rapport relating to the customer in a polite, positive and courteous manner
- Project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words
- Express thoughts and information clearly and succinctly
- Handle irate callers in a manner that defuses their emotion
- Achieve quality and efficiency objectives
- Maintain proficiency in all technical applications (technical skills and system knowledge)
- Comply with all current policies, procedures and workflows
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions
- Log and track all incoming issues as well as resolution
- Works independently
- Mentors others
- Acts as a resource for others
- Coordinates others' activities
- Present or conduct meetings either in person or via teleconference
- Educate employees on understanding their modifiable health risks
- Coach employees to develop personal and measurable health behavior goals.
- Teach employees how to navigate United Healthcare wellness tools and resources.
- Refer employees to appropriate wellness programs such as Employee Assistance Program, myuhc.com online health coaching programs, and
- Onsite health promotion programs and activities.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (create, update spreadsheets, and formulas), Microsoft Word (create, update documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (creating presentations with animations), and Microsoft Outlook (email, and calendar)
- Health Insurance experience and terminology
- Experience with problem resolution
- Ability to travel up to 25% within the county
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Human Resources experience (Employee Benefits, 401K, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ISET (i.e. reviewing claim issues and eligibility)
- Experience with UNET - Based Programs (CES, TOPS, CDX)
- Experience in Claims Payment, Claims Adjustments and / or Enrollment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- FSA / HSA experience
- Presentation skills - meetings / training
- Sales Experience
- Account Management experience - Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management
- Health Coaching experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, FL, Onsite, customer service, Account Management, health insurance
Wyle Laboratories, Inc.
Paradigm Medical Staffing