Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by PRIMESIGHT
Would you like to join Primesight? We're Campaign Media's Commercial Sales Team of the Year!
We have an opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team based in London on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year. You'll be joining one of advertising's fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that's making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
What we will offer you as our Production Supervisor;
- Competitive salary + KPI Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Health cash plans
- £150 annual cash for personal wellbeing pledges or a day off for charity work
- Flexi time working programme to suit your personal life
What are the responsibilities of the Production Supervisor?
- Supervision of the Production team and relevant Commercial reports
- Responsible for pre in-charge and post in-charge production management.
- Manage workload for team members and ensure deadlines are met for the function.
- Act as conduit between Delivery, Sales, Suppliers and Clients
- Liaise with Sales, Supplier, Client and other Delivery Teams to ensure the maximisation of Production service
- Ensure consistent delivery with accurate information being collected, stored and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure income and expenditure is tracked and reported on
- Track spend across supply base, maximising commercial returns from assigned contracts.
- Monitor supplier performance and drive regular review meetings, being an escalation point when required to resolve challenges.
- Help drive the department to achieve market leader success and evolve the processes as required
- Implement a production system, integrated with Primesight's internal system (Fusion) and all relevant suppliers.
- Providing direct support to Delivery Director, assisting with meetings, conferences, presentations and reports.
Skills and Experience required by the Production Supervisor:
- Ideally A Level/Degree level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good negotiator
- Organisational skills
- Working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Able to deal with a broad range of people with different skill sets & disciplines
- Computer/administration experience
- High volume workflow
- A good understanding of databases environment
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Energetic and enthusiastic
With our mission of 'Making an Impression' we look for people who naturally suit our three values of Care, Balance and Bias Towards Action. Learn more about us on our company website.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Production Supervisor then please click 'Apply' today!
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about us on our company website.