Manager, Product Design and UX
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Monetate
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers-every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHY WE NEED YOU:
You will help Monetate define what it means for businesses to be truly successful at delivering personalized omni-channel experiences, building a platform that caters to our varying clientele. You will help Monetate continue to be relentlessly customer focused by shaping the strategy and vision for the design of our omni-channel future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A PRODUCT AND UX DESIGN MANAGER:
- Lead the holistic design process across all projects from conception to market release.
- Work cross-functionally with other designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and members of other departments within the organization to help deliver product built from user needs that drives the bottom line.
- Help define the product strategy in addition to helping validate and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Help projects iterate quickly, ensuring research and testing is done early and often throughout the design process.
- Have the big picture in mind, ensuring projects never lose sight of the value being delivered to the customer nor the overall user experience within our platform.
- Understand the value of working within a team and your passion for collaboration and design thinking will be infectious.
- Manage UX Designer and UI Designer
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-7 years of experience designing applications for the web or desktop.
- Proven track record of utilizing user-centered design methods and evangelizing design culture within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor team of designers.
- Strong communication skills. Can effectively communicate design ideas and supporting rationale to all stakeholders.
- Strong background in both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Ability to insert self anywhere in the design process, from research to wireframing, prototyping, testing, and even a little visual design.
- Strong interaction design background.
- Eye for detail.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Familiarity with agile processes.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in related field.
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Enthusiasm and passion for personalization.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We're relentlessly customer focused : Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We're here to win : We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff : We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We're building the world's most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We've got each others backs : We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We're here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We're owners and we act like it : We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We're all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable : Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You'll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.