Business Analytics Manager
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Subway
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool in our Latin America and Caribbean Regional Office in Miami, Florida. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
The Manager Of Business Analytics will be tasked with providing management and analysis of business data for use in decision making and organizational efficiency improvement initiatives. Will aggregate and perform statistical analysis on business data based on requests from project teams or senior leadership. Integrates data from multiple data sources or functional areas, ensures data accuracy and integrity, and updates data as needed. Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning..
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Writes queries or reports to provide data for various analytical projects. Interprets data to identify business trends, conduct root cause analysis of business problems, or suggest areas for process improvement
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources
- Aid in the development of business reviews for quarterly board meetings.
- Determines best practices and develops actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations.
- Performs business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Present thoughtful, actionable insights to the senior leadership team on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance and coaching on tools to internal customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA or BS Statistics, Finance or Marketing
- Must be BILINGUAL (English & Spanish)
- 6 or more years of marketing research experience, having worked with brand teams and outside partners; demonstrated leadership working in both client and market research vendor roles is preferred..
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must juggle multiple projects at once and remain flexible as priorities may change based on business needs.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information and utilize multiple data sources to mine insights.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills required in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.