Marketing Data Analyst
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
I am currently looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join an ambitious and growing Asset Management company, based in London.
You will be responsible for supporting business-wide reporting activity, managing and analysing data whilst producing a wide array of different reports.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin, or continue, a career within Asset Management, joining an ambitious firm with strong growth plans over the coming years. You will also benefit from the opportunity to work with industry experts on a daily basis and develop your Asset Management knowledge and understanding.
- Undertake analysis of data sets from a variety of sources
- Assist with the production of a wide range of reports including; factsheets, presentations and competitor analysis
- Coordinate client reporting activity, taking ownership of any analysis queries
- Update and create Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDS)
- Support ad hoc projects with analysis and data expertise
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in within Mathematics or Economics
- Ideally a strong interest in the Asset Management or wider financial services industry
- Strong data analysis ability
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of creating and delivering reports
- Strong communication skills
- Really strong desire to learn and develop your skill set further
- Experience within Asset Management would be advantageous but not essential