SQL Data Analyst (Data Visualisation, Customer Analytics)
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Customer Analytics Consultant - Be part of a growing Customer Data and Analytics team
Excellent starting salary plus 17% annual bonus potential
Hybrid working options with 80% home working (Offices are based in Warwickshire)
This is a truly exciting time for our client and the Customer Data and Analytics team for an driven Customer Analytics Consultant/Data Analyst to help showcase to the business what data can really do.
This role will provide the successful candidate with great exposure to customer profiling, customer retention statistics and data trends offering interesting insight and context into the business and its loyal customer base.
You will work with management and internal stakeholders to drive a deeper understanding of our customers, their needs, behaviours, traits and experiences with self-service capability, presenting interpretations in a clear and concise manner, to allow enhancement of customer strategies across the business. Utilise advanced technical ability combined with strong interpersonal skills to capture requirements and develop tangible insight that will drive business value, working in a consultative manner with internal stakeholders to enable data driven decision making, aligned to business and strategic objectives.
- Must be data minded with the ability to extract, manipulate and interpret customer related data
- Demonstrable SQL experience (preferably with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience of using an interactive data visualisation tool such as Power BI, Qlickview or Tableau
- Strong stakeholder management experience is key
- Must be resilient with the ability to work autonomously
Our client has been presented the Gallup Great Workplace award, and along with a supportive culture they offer a great benefits package:
- Up to 17.5% annual bonus potential
- Contributory pension scheme (company contribution up to 12%)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Discounted Insurance on a range of policies
If you are interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar for more information or an informal conversation.
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.