Firmware (FPGA) Engineer
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Orbis Consultants Limited
FPGA/FIRMWARE ENGINEER - CONTRACT ROLE - £700 INSIDE IR35 - ON-SITE
We are currently recruiting for an FPGA Engineer for my client, a global leader in the Defense and Cybersecurity sector. It is a 6-month inside IR35 Contract role based on site in Gloucester or Manchester.
This contract will be based purely on site. Hybrid working will not be available due to the security aspects of this role. You must have or be capable of obtaining SC clearance.
- Solid experience with VHDL is a must
- Familiarity with at least 1 modern FPGA tool chain (ideally Intel but could be Xilinx, Achronix, or similar)
- Experience in integrating Embedded blocks
- Must be commutable to Manchester or Gloucester sites
- Full software development life cycle knowledge
- Experience with configuration management tools