RENTAL SALES MANAGER
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by MacQueen Equipment Group
- Determines/understands customer equipment needs though questioning and qualifying; provides equipment suggestions to customers.
- Coordinates and manages full rental cycle. Obtains all necessary customer information; financing and/or credit, finalizes and secures equipment for dates needed, places order in the computer system, organizes transportation for order. Verifies equipment is delivered as ordered and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy on computer through accurate inventory checks and paperwork tracking.
- Builds and maintains positive customer relations with timely follow-up and communication with current and past customers.
- Locates new prospects and determines how the company can best meet their needs.
- Develops good working relationships with customers; addresses customer questions and concerns in a professional manner to resolve issues.
- Meets and/or exceed assigned rental quotas.
- Monitors new products developed by our manufacturers and competitors.
- 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Min one year experience with heavy equipment rentals or sales
- P&L statements a definite plus