Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Mimecast Services Limited
Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
This position supporting the Director of Treasury will work with cross-functional teams and banking partners to advance various banking, investment and risk management functions integral to the operations of the Company. The candidate will be responsible for aspects of the Company's worldwide cash management and forecasting processes, debt management and compliance efforts, management of intercompany loans and operational banking practices.
This position is essential to the Company's global insurance management process and key to ensuring world-class treasury control procedures. This position requires extensive interaction with finance and other internal teams (ex. legal) as well as direct interaction with external financial institutions
- Execute tasks supporting global cash and investment management
- Work with custodian bank on various investment activities and reporting
- Support the Companies global cash flow forecasting process
- Prepare and execute wire transfers, including intercompany funding and loan administration.
- Provide bank account administration and services support including documentation for opening and closing bank accounts, tracking and updating bank signatories, etc.
- Track, monitor and process letters of credit and related payments
- Support insurance risk management activities and annual program renewals
- Provide administration support for the Company's banking platform(s).
- Perform global cash reporting and monitoring
- Prepare debt and interest expense reconciliations and resolve discrepancies
- Monitor and report on debt facilities, ensuring Company adherence to debt compliance schedules
- Assist with short-term liquidity forecasting and evaluation of forecast accuracy
- Support periodic reporting for various treasury activities; cash, investments and foreign exchange
Treasury Controls and Process Development:
- Serve as liaison between A/P, A/R, payroll, and bank service providers for various cross-functional projects
- Assist in the design, implementation, and operation of treasury operations processes, taking into consideration best practices and business needs
- Help ensure compliance with SOX controls and applicable policies
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of cash management/banking/treasury experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Disciplined project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to manage time sensitive tasks and schedules.
- Experience with various banking modules and global transaction systems
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.