Sales Enablement Professional
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Mimecast Services Limited
Job Location(s) US-TX-Irving
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
Working closely with the Director of Go-To-Market (GTM) Enablement and all functions of the GTM team, the Sales Enablement Professional will be responsible for ensuring internal sales teams and Mimecast Partners are equipped with the content, resources, tools, processes, dialogue and training necessary to effectively and successfully sell Mimecast's products and services.
- Lead the successful execution of the sales enablement plan and supporting programs, in conjunction with regional sales leadership, product marketing and management, field & channel marketing, pre-sales, channel & strategic alliances, etc.
- For each sales enablement program and/or initiative, work with the cross-functional team to determine the best sales-specific education and training.
- Assist with the development of education and training content to identify and develop core curriculum targeted at sales, including the extended sales force in our external partner network.
- Lead and/or facilitate sales training activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, field sales meetings, annual sales kick-off and regional/sales team training
- Align sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, GTM campaigns, and essential industry tradeshows.
- Review and maintain the sales content library, and tools, ensuring it is current, relevant, prescriptive, actionable and easily consumed through the best and most appropriate technology.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience, and identify innovative techniques for delivery and consumption.
- Manage relevant sales communications, including sales updates, newsletters and video updates as well as teaching methods (e.g. utilizing SharePoint and LMS, etc.).
- Effective time manager, capable of executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- High energy with a "can do" attitude, a positive demeanour, a sense of purpose, and the ability to have fun and adapt to the Mimecast culture.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of personalities at all levels within the organization, and an understanding of what motivates your sales customer.
- Strong presentation and organization skills.
- Education qualification or short courses.
Work Experience Required
- 2 - 5 years of experience in the high-tech industry.
- Experience in training and/or enablement with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing sales training and enablement programs.
- Experience using sales or customer management tools such as CRM systems and Microsoft Office products.
Skills and Core Competencies
- Communicator: You possess strong oral and written communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You have strong interpersonal awareness and are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer.
- Driven & Passionate: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Self-Motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and are capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Work effectively across all content and training disciplines including Product Development and Management, Product Marketing, Communications, Customer Support, Finance, Legal and Sales.
- Strong rapport with the Sales Organization (Leadership and Rep's) to ensure the right on-boarding and training is put in place to improve overall sales effectiveness.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.