Senior Client Service and Operations Associate
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by The Colony Group
- A minimum of 4-6years of operations/client service experience with a registered investment advisory firm ;
- Familiarity with brokerage and custodial account(s) and processes and requirements (Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, and Charles Schwab);
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- An understanding of investments and the financial markets;
- Experience using Tamarac's Advisor View & Advisor Rebalancing, Portfolio Center, Junxure Cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and proven ability to learn other software and technology;
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands.
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Senior Client Service and Operations Associate. The individual selected for this opportunity will provide a broad range of operational, technical, and client management support; having the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
Primary responsibilitiesfor this position include:
- Communicating and interfacing with relationship managers and custodians on behalf of client(s), and initiating proactive follow-through on such action points,
- Maintaining and updating databases using multiple technologies, in connection with new securities, new assets, reconciliation inputs, etc.;
- Processingsystem migrations;
- Running The Colony Group's quarterly investment reporting to clients;
- Outside managers liaison (including mutual fund and SMA managers, private strategies held-away assets
- Access (fees; minimums)
- New/closed account, money movement
- Investor report and partnership information
- Tax compliance
- Special projects for Colony Investment Management, Colony Wealth Management, and senior management
- Assist the CCO and COO with compliance and other firm-level operational matters
The Colony Group, LLC provides investment, wealth management, tax compliance, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $6billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Colorado, Florida and Maryland. For more information, please visit .