Commercial Industrial Account Representative - Sylmar
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by CRH Management, LLC
Job ID 2
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Sylmar
Posted Date 2018-12-02
Commercial and Industrial Account Representative
Hall's Culligan of Sylmar
Hall's Culligan of Sylmar is seeking a gifted Commercial Account Representative to partner with businesses throughout the Sylmar area. The Commercial Account Representative works alongside their customers to determine the best water solutions to fit their business.
The idea candidate for this positon will have experience building relationships with commercial customers, excellent presentation skills and the ability to prospect new leads. The Commercial Account Representative will also focus on building relationships with customers, providing ongoing support and handling service issues. Our customers are in every industry including schools, hospitals, hotels, and restaurants. There is unlimited potential to gain new customers in the Bellflower market.
Why should you work for Culligan?
- Extensive Culligan equipment and product training
- Uncapped earning potential...the sky is the limit
- Brand recognition and advanced marketing strategies
- Culligan International recognition for those with exceptional sales/service numbers
- Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
- Local and/or national sales incentives/contests
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Grow the existing customer base by prospecting local businesses and new construction projects; following up on all sales leads
- Establish relationships with local engineers, contractors, construction managers and business owners/operators
- Bidding on projects/creating RFP's and ensuring we stay within proposal deadlines
- Working with customers to increase the life span and be cost effective with equipment
- Prior experience in business to business cold calling
- Prior sales experience in an industrial or business to business setting
- Familiarity with water treatment is preferred but not required
- Must be a self-starter with initiative, intuition and familiar with consultative selling skills
- Computer skills on most Microsoft Office applications are required
- Must be able to produce self-generated sales each month and be well organized
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team and a burning desire to succeed. Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills, and excellent problem solving abilities. The commission-focused sales professional generally is the most successful
Ready To Apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Carlos Mireles at or apply through our Career Center at .
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.