Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by CRH Management, LLC
Job ID 2
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Camarillo
Posted Date 2018-12-02
Category Service & Installation
CULLIGAN OF CAMARILLO
Hall's Culligan of Camarillo is searching for our next Service/Installation Technician. This position is ideal for someone who has mechanical aptitude and is looking to train for a lifelong career.
Culligan Service/Installation Technicians are essential to the continued growth and success of our dealerships. Service/Installation Technicians travel to residential and commercial customers to repair, upgrade, install and troubleshoot our entire line of water treatment equipment.
We are seeking an individual that is looking to train for a long term career. We spend months training our Service/Installation Technicians on the best water treatment equipment in the industry. As your knowledge of the industry grows, so does your compensation.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for monthly bonus and commission
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Service/Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of service including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and/or commercial venues.
- Deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Engage in the sale of equipment and other supplies where appropriate (revenue generation)
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred
- Water softener installation and/or plumbing experience is a plus!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80lbs on a repetitive basis (at times over 100 pounds).
- Must be 21 years of age with a decent driving record to drive a company vehicle
Ready To Apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Ely Barajas at or apply through our Career Center at .
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
BENEFITS: We offer health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, flex-spending, paid time off, 401K with company match, a drug-free work environment, and competitive wages.
Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.