Production Manager Artisan Flatbread Manufacturing
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
PRODUCTION MANAGER (OFFICIALLY CALLED A "PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER")
JOB SUMMARY: The Production Manager (also called "Process Development Manager") is a functional expert in the art and manufacturing of artisan European-style sourdough flatbread.He or she will train employees in the process in a manufacturing setting.Further responsibilities include formulating and implementing new products.
* Has a passion for making bread!
* Workable knowledge in artisan european-style flatbread.
* MUST have a Food science degree; Masters would be phenomenal.
* Some form of project management experience is beneficial.
* SQF facility experience would be a plus.
* AIB training preferred;with eventual plans for AIB certification.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
* Outstanding opportunities with an international organization.
* Excellent benefits.
* Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
* Innovator and leader in change.
* Promote and utilize others talents.
* Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
* Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
* Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
* Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
* Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
* Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
* Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?