Financial Systems Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Due to a recent implementation, the company is looking to add a strong candidate to assist with anERP Implementation. The successful candidate will have strong hands-on experience in accounting. Therole requires experience implementing or supporting a major ERP System. The role will involve technical system/module configuration, user management, managemenent of security groups and integration with other applications.
Candidates must have established the legal right to work in the US- either be a citizen or green card holder.
TheADMINISTRATORis a key member of our business operations team reporting to the VP of Business Systems . This is a highly visible role as this will be the main financial systems administrator, youll be the primary support contact for ouruser community while also ensuring that the security, availability, and confidentiality of our platform is maintained.
* Supporting user community in system usage, data changes (e.g. product setup), and system reporting.
* Partnering with business consulting and development teams on platform enhancements.
* Overseeing change management procedures including synchronization and maintenance of test environments, testing, change approvals, and release management.
* Performing user account provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning activities.
* Collaborating with information security team on system monitoring and incident response.
* Monitoring of system availability, integrations and vendor enhancement requests.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting is preferred but degrees in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline with an information technology focus will also be considered.
* Seven or more years combined experience in hands on accounting/finance roles and ERPsystems administration.
Schuback Search Associates
Affinity Executive Search