Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Do you have a passion for creating highly aesthetically pleasing products with intricate detail?
Huntress are exclusively representing a Harlow based business who are looking to hire you.
You will work on new products, and seek to develop existing ones, using your understanding of technology, materials and manufacturing methods.
The work involves:
* designing from initial sketches to using CAD systems
* produce design specifications, including parts lists and costings
* producing prototypes
* testing by computerised modelling or physical hands-on testing of models
* coordinating the development program.
Working alongside a team of graphic designers and sales team in UK, and a manufacturing team in Asia, you will put together a design proposal for projects, and follow through from concept to manufacture.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Familiar with the capabilities and limitations of CNC machining
* Proficient with CAD software
* Product Design Engineering or Industrial Design Engineering degree
* 3 years minimum post education experience
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Pinnacle Recruitment & Selection
Vista Recruitment Ltd