Cleanering Team Leader
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hours: Monday to Friday, 18:30 - 22:30
CLEANING SUPERVISOR NEEDED
We're looking to recruit a positive, friendly and reliable cleaning supervisor. You must be an excellent cleaner, be self motivated and have a good attitude towards work and contributing to the business as a whole.
The role will require you to be flexible. You must be an excellent time keeper and be well organised. Your main aim will be to conduct first clean, supervise and manage a team of 7-8 cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely. You will also be required to carry out general cleaning duties.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to apply for the permanent position.
* To liaise with clients to address any specific requirements or concerns.
* To assist in the supervision of the cleaning service staff, including monitoring progress and performance, determining work priorities, paying particular attention to productivity and quality control through regular site visits.
* To ensure staff present a professional image
* To conduct induction and 'on the job' training of cleaning staff
* To supervise and investigate the quality and standard of cleaning services
To succeed in this role you will need:
* Experience in a supervisory role within the cleaning industry
* Strong people management skills
* Attention to detail and high standards of work
* Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
* BICS Certified
* Be able to pas or already have a DBS
Days / Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 18:30 - 22:30
CAE Parc Aviation