Integration Manager Projects Finance Trading Buy-Side London
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Joseph Harry Ltd
Integration/Onboarding and Implementation Consultant (Installation Manager Project Manager Business Analysis Trading Systems Applications Platforms Front Office Middle Office Asset Management Investment Management Buy Side Fixed Income Equities Bonds Commodities Cash Derivatives Simcorp Thinkfolio Cadis Eagle Front Arena Calypso Charles River) required by my trading software client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Experience as an Integration/Onboarding/Implementation Consultant/Installation Manager for Front Office trading applications
- A comprehensive ability to work with client-side stakeholders to gather requirements and map their technical environment and API needs
- Advanced project delivery capabilities- deadline, stakeholder and budget management
- Strong knowledge in at least one asset class and associated vanilla derivatives: equites, FX, MM, Fixed Income, forwards, futures, options, swaps
- Ability and willingness to travel in Europe
- Excellent client facing skills
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Asset management, investment management, hedge fund, buy side
- The ability to manage multiple implementations concurrently
- Fluency in a second European language
Role: Integration/Onboarding and Implementation Consultant required by our buy-side trading software (Simcorp Thinkfolio Cadis Eagle Front Arena Calypso Charles River) client in London. This international company is looking for several Implementation Consultants/Installation Managers to join the London office which is responsible for client across EMEA. The London office is growing rapidly as the company takes on more clients.
Your role will be to work with the end client as soon as the sale of the software has been made. You will meet with client-side stakeholders to understand their technical environment, with which applications the system needs to be integrated (APIs) and the financial products that need to be traded on it. Once this is done, you will create a roadmap for the implementation and document the solution, as requested by the client, for the technical implementation consultants and developers to fulfil. Once in process, you will govern the delivery of the solution, frequently updating and reporting to the client and ensuring a go-live of the product on time and within budget.
You will be involved in projects that require 5 days/week on site and others that only need one day/week. Consequently, you could be managing multiple projects at a time. They will also vary in duration and size, requiring small and large teams, lasting a month or lasting years.
No technical knowledge is required although SQL would be beneficial. Experience in the implementation of a trading application is imperative but it does not have to be on the buy-side or across more than one asset class (FX, MM, Equities, Fixed Income). Any understanding of Simcorp, Thinkfolio, Cadis Eagle, Front Arena, Calypso, Charles River would be highly advantageous.
Salary: £70k - £90k + Benefits + Bonus