Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
- Development of drive systems, energy storage systems and auxiliary systems with integration into the vehicle according to customer-specific requirements, applicable standards and internal specifications
- Technical contact person for our customers and joint development of solutions
- Specify, perform and document and evaluate type and qualification tests
- Specify components and define technical requirements in cooperation with suppliers
- Helping to shape product families in terms of standardization, improvements and maintenance
- Further development as a technical expert for core components of our products. You will support colleagues and shape the optimization of our design processes and customer solutions, either independently or in specialist teams.
- Electrical engineer with > 5 years of experience in power converter design
- Proven track record in the field of power electronics, preferably in drive technology
- Enthusiasm to learn new things, but also to share knowledge with other colleagues and support them in your technical development
- Team player who enjoys solving challenging situations on your own initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in German and English
- Willingness to travel on occasional business trips
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact us.